Erotic humiliation is the consensual use of psychological humiliation in a sexual context, whereby one person gains arousal or erotic excitement from the powerful emotions of being humiliated and demeaned, or of humiliating another; often (but not always) in conjunction with sexual stimulation of one or both partners in the activity. The humiliation need not be sexual in itself, as with many other sexual activities it is the feelings derived from it which are sought, regardless of the nature of the actual activity. It can be verbal or physical, and can be relatively private or public. Often it can become ritualized, and unlike some sexual variations it can also be easily carried out over a long distance or online. The distinction between humiliation and dominance in an activity such as erotic spanking is that the sought-after effect is primarily the humiliation; the activity is just a means to that end.
Whilst mild or moderate humiliation is not an uncommon part of BDSM or other sexual roleplay, humiliation play can be taken to a point where it becomes emotionally or psychologically distressing to one or the other partner, especially if it is public humiliation. Erotic humiliation can become extreme enough to be considered a form of edgeplay, that some consider may best be approached with advance negotiation and use of a safeword. This is a highly subjective issue, and depends greatly on context.
There are many scenarios which may be considered as giving rise to sexual humiliation. Some scenarios may be based on verbal abuse and others on physical aspects.
Verbal aspects might include:
* Reduction to Human animal roleplay or human pet, referring to these individuals as pet, dog, girl, bitch, or making them eat and drink from pet food and water bowls.
* Verbal belittlement, such as "slave", "boy", "girl", "missy", "pet".
* Insults and verbal abuse, such as "fat", "ugly", "stupid", "worthless".
* Degrading references, such as "slut", "tart", "bitch" and "whore".
* Slighting of body parts or behaviors, such as disparaging or cruel references to breasts, facial appearance, genitalia or genital size, bottom, and slighting of mannerisms such as walking, responsiveness, standard of self-care.
* Having to ask permission for everyday activities such as going to the toilet, spending money or eating.
* Small breasts humiliation, where scorn is addressed over the supposed inadequacy of the adult female's breasts, or her inability to please a lover, and her breasts become objects of derision.
* Small penis humiliation, where scorn is addressed over the supposed inadequacy of the adult male's genitals, or his inability to please a lover, and his penis becomes an object of derision.
* Forced repetition, such as being obliged to repeat back commands to confirm them.
* Forced flattery, such as agreeing that every decision that the dominant makes is wise, correct, and justifiable, while additionally praising the dominant's physical and personality traits.
* Mockery, derision and ridicule.
Toys Used During This Activity
Brought to you by BDSM-gear
BEST Slave Training - Humilation
Humilation. Why would you do that?
BDSM 101 A Guide to Consensual Humilation